Feeling like you will NEVER conceive

sammie13s

Reaction score
Suppose I'm having a down day as iv tested again and it was negative. I'm not due af till sunday so no I could be testing to early.
I just don't understand why it's not happening for us.
I've always conceived in the first try with my other children but with the partner I'm with now it's just not happening. This is our 6th try and I no they say it can take longer but it's just heart breaking when you get that bleed. He wants it so bad and I feel I can't give it him. We have made an appointment for a sperm test on Monday which is bloody 200 quid. He's only 27. Very healthy man so can't see there being anything wrong with him. Although he was in a 4 year relationship with his ex and she never conceived so maybe there is something wrong. I'm sorry just felt I needed to vent. I'm 32 this month and this will be my last child and I don't want to get years down the line and I eventually conceive then. I have a cut off point. I'm doing this for him because I love him so much and I no he would be a great father and me and my children will adore it too. Don't really no where I'm going with this sorry.

Yeah, no one really talks about how hard TTC can be. We have been TTC #1 for a while now. This is Cycle 11 and the disappointment every month doesn't get any easier.

FX the semen analysis goes well and you conceive soon.

Good Luck!

Thankyou hun. Yes it is very hard isn't it. You feel as though it's never going to happen and it's very disheartening. Especially when you have all the symptoms. Iv had the worst headache since yesterday. And i never get headaches. Tested and got a bfn. Feel like giving it up because it is all I'm focusing on. Hopefully we will both get our rainbow very soon hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->