feeling lonely and scared :(

Ah Joelene, I was just about to write you a big post about your crying last night and then seen your post about feeling bubs move.
Woooohoooooooo
:happydance::happydance::happydance: :dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

That little one just knew Mammy was struggling and wanted to say hi Mammy I'm ok. :hugs::hugs:

This has made my day. I hate to see you struggling like this. Wish you lived closer so I could give you a big hug.

Oh and in relation to the baby moving- my cousin is 24 weeks pregnant and it was only last week when she first started feeling movement and even at that it is very very slight. Everyone is different. Now that you have felt movement I can assure you that you will still have freak outs. Like Mhairi said those little ones could be full of activity one day & then nothing the next. It is soo scary but it is normal.

awe thanks so much hun!!! i was really having a bad weekend now and was so upset but im just so relieved now :) i really needed to feel something so hopefully it continues :)

awe glad to hear bout your cousin, it think sometimes i read that women are feeling loads by the time they reach 18 weeks and im sitting there then thinkin what the hell is wrong with me lol...google is evil lol!!!!

i really dont know what id do without you girls..i think of you all everyday and thank god i have you for support xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Google really is evil. It has me convinced that I will never have another baby.

I agree with you, google is a very dangerous thing. Its scary how much awful information there is out there, especially when you're feeling worried or vulnerable.

jojo, just wanted to say I'm sooooo pleased you've felt some wriggly kicks :happydance:

thanks so much hun its such a relief to have felt something at last... havent felt anything since but heres hopin lol xxxxxxxx

awe tanya dont believe anything on google at all! xxxxxxxx

GIRLS!!!! i think i just felt kicks.... i was sitting down and all of a sudden felt these 3 or 4 little thuds to my left side just near my belly button. then it stopped for a minute and then i felt it again... it made me go oooh whats that!? ive never felt anything like it before and its the same area ive been thinking i feel something the rare time i do... what do you reckon??? xxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!
See see see told ya told ya>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I reckon it's the bub>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I am so happy Jo for you, you have no idea...
XOXOXOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Andrea love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay Jojo!!!

I havent had chance to read all the way through over the weekend & just read it all. My advice was going to be ask at 20 weeks for them to find HB if your scan isnt until 2 weeks later. I was going to say if you were really worried then just go to the GP or to daycare.
HOWEVER you dont need to, and I am so pleased that your LO has given its mummy all the reassurance you need xxxx How wonderful. Dont forget at this stage movements can be sporadic as baby is still quite small & kicks and punches are not that strong & therefore not that obvious, so dont panic if your not being kicked all the time xxxxx

thanks hun... i was really having a freak out lol. im just gonna be patient and let little one kick and punch when he/she is good and ready lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->