.....feeling lost

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
I dont know why im posting this, well i do because im feeling lost, but anyone else that is WTT/NTNP feel like they dont belong anywhere? atm im feeling so lonely, i dont have contact with any of my friends as to be honest there not really friends, im kind of feeling like i have no one :cry:
sounds silly, but i really dont have anyone to text or message saying im feeling really lonely can we chat? most of my friends know we are having fertility problems, and not one of them messages me asking how i am, or how is it going?
i just kind of feel so lost right now and have no where to turn to i just want to cry :cry:

for those of you who dont know we have unexplained infertility and have to wait 2 years to qualify for treatment at IVF wales, so we are stuck at the moment just waiting around, we have had 4 m/cs and i just dont know what to do or where i belong or what im doing.

sorry for bothering you all just needed to get it off my chest.......x

I dont know why im posting this, well i do because im feeling lost, but anyone else that is WTT/NTNP feel like they dont belong anywhere? atm im feeling so lonely, i dont have contact with any of my friends as to be honest there not really friends, im kind of feeling like i have no one :cry:
sounds silly, but i really dont have anyone to text or message saying im feeling really lonely can we chat? most of my friends know we are having fertility problems, and not one of them messages me asking how i am, or how is it going?
i just kind of feel so lost right now and have no where to turn to i just want to cry :cry:

for those of you who dont know we have unexplained infertility and have to wait 2 years to qualify for treatment at IVF wales, so we are stuck at the moment just waiting around, we have had 4 m/cs and i just dont know what to do or where i belong or what im doing.

sorry for bothering you all just needed to get it off my chest.......x

I can't say that I know what you are going through hun but I really feel for you. I know its hard when you feel so alone and feel like your bothering others when you need to chat, but maybe its best to talk to someone your close to, get it all off your chest :) Then again, if you need someone to chat to you, who you don't know then you can always PM me :)

I'm sorry to hear about what you are going through, but if you need to talk feel free to contact me. Right now I do not know if I will even have fertility problems because we aren't going to start trying until next summer but I do understand your pain. A good friend of mine has to get treatments to get pregnant because her husband had testicular cancer so all his sperm is frozen. I have been there supporting her for awhile. If you need to talk like I said feel free to contact me. *hugs*

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am always around if you need someone to talk to - always ready to listen.

I'm sorry to hear about what you are going through, but if you need to talk feel free to contact me. Right now I do not know if I will even have fertility problems because we aren't going to start trying until next summer but I do understand your pain. A good friend of mine has to get treatments to get pregnant because her husband had testicular cancer so all his sperm is frozen. I have been there supporting her for awhile. If you need to talk like I said feel free to contact me. *hugs*

wow such a lovely friend u r ! :) thanks for the reply hun xxxx

Oh petal

Sorry you are feeling so blue. I am always on here if you need a rant! xxx

sweetie, i can't begin to imagine the pain you are going through :hugs: i am so so sorry you have such pants friends :hugs: but can i say i too am always round for a chat if you need a good listening ear :hugs: and please feel welcome and supported here in wtt :hugs: i wish i could take all your hurt away, i really do, your post made me :cry: i am so so deeply sorry for your losses.

big hugs carly xxxx

Oh my lovely, I am so sorry and will echo what has already been said, I am here whenever you want to talk :hugs:

I can not imagine what you are going through but I am very close to someone who is going through similar so know how painful it is and how it can consume you.

xxx

Thanks for replying girls, i dint expect anyone to reply as theres so many people on here but they have their own problems, but i just feel so low right now, and it really hurts that for 2 years theres nothing anyone can do for me. xxxxx thanks girls its really appreciated, its times like these that you realise who do care :hugs: xxx

:hugs:

I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through.

I'm always here to listen too.

So sorry to hear about what you're going through, i can't imagine how agonising it must be. obviously i don't know the whole story about your friends, but maybe they don't want to ask about it because they think it would be insensitive? if that's a possibility, maybe if you start the talking they'll be able to be there for you. if not there's always someone on here to talk to.

im starting to believe my parents are right, i always get into the wrong friendships, people use me and i stand by and let it happen, it sounds silly but it bothers me, the fact i have a mobile phone and in the last month 3 people have text me, my mum, my husband and facebook updates, not one text message from a friend, sorry dont mean to be boring and depressing, i just feel sad that maybe im not that likeable x

Poor sweetheart. You have been handed a rough time of it for awhile now. I think you know that you can always count on love and support from this forum, but I wonder if there is any sort of group you can join in Real Life where other people are also dealing with similar issues. There are always support groups around things like this - I wonder if there's anything near you that might work for you?
It might be a thought to check that out?
Your friends don't sound very thoughtful, but sometimes people don't know what to say and they don't realize that silence speaks volumes, you know? Maybe try giving them a bit of a prod with a few phone calls, but if they aren't getting back to you, well... who needs friends like that?
You deserve far better, honey.:hugs:

Oh hunny, I'm so sorry your feeling so down. I can't pretend I know how you feel, but I understand what it's like to feel low and alone and my heart goes out to you. I know all the girls have said it, but I would like to offer my PM box too, and I really mean it. Anytime you need a friend I will always listen and do what I can. I can't promise to have the right words but I would always listen and never judge you. You are not alone hunny.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"