Feeling lost

SuzieLou

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first time in a forum like this, but my doctor said it may help to meet people in the same position as me ...... so here it goes ... I've been ttc since my son was 1 years old, always wanted children close in age, but almost 5 yrs l8r an no such luck ... both me an my partner have had fertility tests all normal, I have tried many different things ... charted my temp, ovulation tests, fertility boosting remedies an now i'm at the point where i'm seriously considering giving up :cry: I want another baby more than ever but at the point where the stress of ttc is to much x

Hi Suzie..Im new here too! Though have just started on my fertility drugs so not really at the same point as you. :winkwink:

Everyone here is really friendly so if you have a look at the main forums you will find lots of support out there, look at the Long Term trying to concieve forum and there are lots of poeple in th same boat.
Dont give up hun, there are lots of options to explore and everyone here will help you stay strong xx:hugs::hugs:

Thankyou lolageorgia,
I hope that you don't have to wait to long ... i'm currently comin to the end of my 2 week long wait, 4 days left, although I think I already know yet again a failed attempt .. it's hard to stay positive sometimes but I think my doctor might be right and using a forum like this one could actually help me stay positive x

Hello there Suzie and welcome to BnB. I am not officially TTC, DH and I NTNP at the moment so can't give you the best advise. Hope you get all your answers and support here, it's a great place! Tons of baby dust and Good luck. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->