feeling lost

Amandamb1108

LTTTC #2
Reaction score
Im sure most of you can relate to how I'm feeling if your LTTC. in 6 years of marriage and no birth control i have only gotten pregnant once on my own 3 years ago and once in may after several months on clomid (ended in miscarriage due to triploid syndrome) well I'm going on my 7th cycle since losing my baby boy i tried clomid again 2 months ago for one month but didn't last month cause i was sick as a dog with bronchitis an didn't feel like having any clomid side effect while feeling like i was dying lol well this month i went to the doctor on cd 11 an had a ultrasound to see how everything looked and in her words "your uterus looks perfect, the lining is perfect, ovaries look perfect and you have to perfect 14mm follicles on your right ovary so you should ovulate by friday, don't worry you only 25 you still have time" an i did according to my opks, all my blood work checks out great to i have had it rechecked several times. so why if everything looks perfect can i not get pregnant? after my daughter was born 3 yrs ago we "prevented" for about 6 months then pulled the goalie so in 30 months nothing we actually started try trying about 22 cycles ago i have reached this point of felling like I'm going to have to accept that I'm only going to have one child don't get me wrong i am so thankful for her and i love her to the moon an back but i also know how great it is to love her an i want with all my heart to love another baby the same way there is no greater feeling than loving a child and i feel like i won't be complete without another child. i guess I'm having such a hard time this week because my due date for my son would have been in 8 weeks and more than likely i would have delivered in 2 weeks like i did with my daughter and i keep thinking i should be bringing a baby home in about a month but nooo instead i feel like I'm doomed to be barren.

anyone else feel like all hope is lost?

I'm so sorry. We just got a terrible diagnosis and found out that we will need a whole team of doctors to have a baby, and possibly donor sperm. It's not fair that we are all struggling so much to have a baby, isn't it?

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you get your BFP soon or some answers.

Sorry you are feeling down hun :hugs: You didn't mention if your hubby has been tested? It's a crap place to be with secondary infertility. Many people don't understand - but feel free to vent in here. About a year ago we were having some rough times with business and our finances and I decided to stop ttc until 2012 because of our probs. Then I changed my mind and thought heck we might miss our only chance if we stop, so we carried on ttc and now here we are 3 weeks from 2012 and no BFP in sight! My cycles were messed up - low progesterone. I worked damn hard on my diet, taking vitamins, and taking progesterone supplements. I've fixed my cycles - last month I ovved on cd14 and had 14 day LP for the first time in my life. No BFP though. It sucks. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->