feeling low and fed up

tristansmum

Reaction score
I'm 38+5 today. Saw midwife and I'm still measuring ahead at almost 41cm. Had a scan last week and they estimated him 7lb 7 at 37+3. I know these can be out but coupled with my fundal height and the fact I'm way bigger than with my first he hardly likely to be tiny. So this is stressing me. I supposed to be trying for a vbac but seriously starting to doubt it. I had emcs after they couldn't deliver him with forceps. I guess I'm getting scared that if this one is big I'm going to end up with the same thing. So I'm seeing mw at 40+2 for a sweep and she will ref me to consultant to discuss what I do... Induction at +12 or c section. I guess I feel if I'm goung to end up with a section then I don't want to wait another couple of weeks. I feel so tearful. I know no one can predict birth but I can't see myself getting a natural birth but really really don't want another section. :-(

Sorry for the moan. Having an emotional day I guess.

:hugs: I understand your frustration. I'd feel the same! Hope your little man makes an appearance soon x x

Well I have noo experience as I'm awaiting my first but soooo many people have 2 me a bigger baby is easier to deliver! So many this will work in ur favour xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->