Feeling nervous about super low temps

PocoHR

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am feeling a bit down today. I have just started charting my temps this month and my bbt is REALLY low (it ranges from 35.8 - 36.1 (96.4 -96.9 farenheit)). I have always wondered if maybe I have hypothyrodism, I am usually colder than anyone else and sometimes I get REALLY cold for no reason (my lips turn blue while everyone else is sitting comfortably in normal clothes). And I feel like I struggle more than most with headaches, fatigue and low energy. But, I was tested for it, like 8 years ago, and it was negative so I always just assumed I was fine. I also have been experiencing a weeks worth (or more) of spotting before every AF (which is what lead me to start temping to check my luteal phase).

I showed my acupuncturist my temps and she said it doesn't matter, some people just have a low bbt, and since I am pretty sure I ovulate, its probably ok. But, I just have this niggling suspicion... and it sucks. I really don't know what to think. I want to be positive and believe I am fine, and have that be true, but what if its not?

Maybe I will feel better once I actually ovulate and I see my temp go up. I hope so, I hate feeling like this!!

Ok... moaning over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->