feeling out already, anyone had scarce bd=bfp?

comotion89

Me,DH&bubba
Reaction score
Well im cd 15 today got a positive opk today (darker than ctrl line) but only a flashing smiley on cbddh opk anyway we dtd cd 6,8,13 and today , but because of an injury woman ontop is easiest for me plus ive been suffering with gastroenteritis so bd has been abit scarce, i guess im feeling out because of position plus lack of bd plus im just not that lucky i have irregular periods :s told myself i wouldnt get like this

i only BD'd one time and it was 15 hours after i got my positive OPK. because of this, i didnt really think of my symptoms as pregnancy symptoms but i will say i got symptoms as soon as i had conceived that night. most of my symptoms came in two day intervals and were very VERY intense, and had no cramping whatsoever. but since conception ive had swollen breasts and sneezing every single day to this moment.

With my last BFP we BD only once in my fertile week and I was on top and surprise BFP 2 weeks later, and were working with lower then normal sperm count , sadly it turned into a early M/C. good luck!.

My niece is the result of 1 BD in the month! xxx

DD is a result of one BD on the day of O! She wasn't planned, just one moment of insanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->