Feeling Out of Hope!!!

rainbowluv

Reaction score
I went to the doctor recently thinking that maybe I could get some answers to all of these pregnancy symptoms. My period last month was 3 days late, and my period is never late. Im both confused and unadjusted to the fact that mty doctor still hasnt found any trace of hormone.Im scared both because I dont want to end up on the tv show series,"I didnt know I was Pregnant". I have heart conditions and I know will need pain meds in order to go on ahead and have the baby. I am afraid the baby will be born in the toilet. My periods and body have felt do much more different from when I first went and got inseminated. My body has been a loty sleepier(???? sp). I also get mood swings and feels almost constant flutters at night. Im not sure Why? I took another hpt last night just to solve my curousity. I got a neg. SO now Im stuck,ladies please give me advice. i FEEL AS THOUGH i AM RUNNING OUT OF HOME.:cry::wacko:

I think our bodies can play tricks on us and it's cruel:( I'm on cd 43, bfn yesterday. I ovulated late though so it could be early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->