Feeling out of it

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
Today is a sicky day..feeling soo ill, weak. Lightheaded

And FAT.

Same here... I feel hung over. I just watched an all day marathon of Best Ink.. Lets just say I'm not proud of myself but I seriously feel horrible. And only slept 3 hours due to throwing up all night.

In sorry your not feeling well today hopefully tomorrow we both feel better! It seems like every day is different huh?

yup. yup. yup on the fat front!!

So bloated and constipated it's unreal, really need to poop but can't I'm gonna grab some senna and hope it stays down, I have a bad track record with tablets and MS!!

Mint tea just isn't cutting it any more!

So bloated and constipated it's unreal, really need to poop but can't I'm gonna grab some senna and hope it stays down, I have a bad track record with tablets and MS!!

Senna can cause you to m/c. Warnings everywhere that it causes uterine contractions. Try some water & psyllium husk tablets instead.

Senna can cause you to m/c. Warnings everywhere that it causes uterine contractions. Try some water & psyllium husk tablets instead.

Yes it can. My midwife told me to take senna leaf last year to help my body release my mmc. It worked.

Every body is different, I know that senna does NOT cause cramps in my body, as I have taken it for years.

Bisacodyl on the other hand causes major cramps for me and I wouldn't touch that in pregnancy with a barge pole!!

Physsillum husk and lactulose is no good cause my MS means I can't keep either down, a tablet has more luck, although it took three separate attempts to keep one down, then did they job without incident and I felt 100% better.

There are so many things during pregnancy that can be linked with miscarriage, but you just have to do what you know is right for your own body xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->