feeling positive!

Biscuitbaby

Mum of 2 boys TTC#3
Reaction score
I always come here when I'm feeling low but I thought I'd also come share when I'm on more of a good day!

Since loosing some weight (I still have loads more to go) I'm certain I've started to ovulate again!! I've lost 20lb so far! :)
We did the dance on (what I believe) to be all the right days this cycle :) I'm 6dpo and feeling positive :) I've got sore boobs and had just a slight slight bit of spotting. I know it's early for symptom spotting but I don't care hehe don't get me wrong I would love to be pregnant this cycle but there's a little bit of me that thinks that if I'm not, it's okay! There's next month!
(After trying for 2years I didn't think I would be like this)

Aww great ur feeling positive and well done on ur weight loss x good luck x

that is awesome! I love reading good mood posts! :) Congrats on the weight loss! I love your outlook on conceiving.. I wish I could be more like that! I am too obsessed at the moment..

I go through fazes of being obsessed! Right now I'm not too bad!
I always leave moaning threads here so I thought I'd leave something a little more positive :) xx
I know I'm crazy but I tested this morning and it was negative but it's okay because it's early! And if I'm not i get to use my clear blue monitor that I'm trialing! And if that doesn't work I'm trying soy after that! Lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->