Feeling pretty much out....

Pocketmonster

Reaction score
Well as the title says, think I'm out this month...

Soooooo teary I don't know whats up with me. I've had a few weird cycles due to home stress. But life is a lot better now. I'm CD28 today, my boobs are massive/achey and feeling vvvv tired/crampy and full of cold....

So I think that AF is going to be here anyday now. Which on one hand I'll be glad my AF has settled but on the other I'd rather be PG!!!

Esp when I told DH last night I think AF is coming he seemed pretty disappointed!!

You're not out until she actually gets you :hugs:

I had a cold as well as a runny and stuffy nose and I heard those are signs of pregnancy. ;)

Thanks Rachael...just a horrid niggling feeling she's round the corner!!!

Yogurt.....were you PG??

Thanks Rachael...just a horrid niggling feeling she's round the corner!!!

Yogurt.....were you PG??

Finding out sometime this weekend *grins* wish me luck, Im dieing to know. Everyone on here will prob hear about it if it turns out that I am hehe..btw Im only 19 :D

Yeah, I'm sure I'm out as well. AF due Sat, but no symptoms either way other than some random uterine pains. Boo! But this was the first month my hubby has been 100% in the game plan so I shouldn't be too surprised. Still :(.

Good luck to all on BFP!

Thanks girls...

Fingers crossed for this weekend for you yogurt! 19 woow! You are a brave girl! I'm an old granny at 29 in comparision!

Thanks meggo...not sure really what I was expecting either as we were really sporadic with DTD this month. Oh well just hope the witch hurrys up and gets here! Feeling not quite myself today vvvvv tired but been very busy last couple of evenings so is probably why!!!

Fingers crossed for this weekend for you yogurt! 19 woow! You are a brave girl! I'm an old granny at 29 in comparision!

Actually, it was kind of an accident! We have only been 'messing around' LOL But now, I want this 'baby' more than if we had been planning for one!! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->