Feeling rather floppy not bumpy.

stucknthecity

Pregnant with # 1 !
Reaction score
SOO before this weekend I had a bump that was noticeable and I felt bumpy not floppy. I was rather gassy :blush: Saturday evening and now I am feeling more floppy than bumpy although the hard/firm area just around and below my belly button remains and my pants still don't fit. :wacko:

Will my belly do this the entire pregnancy? Also baby's movement was very minimal over the weekend. Hoping it picks back up today! :cloud9:

ahhhh so lucky you can feel baby!!!

I have not even the slightest bloaty bump, im overweight too so its just flab lol.. horrid feeling :(

i have the same hun! one min my stomach feels real hard then il feel again a bit later and it feels completely different!!! i cant wait to have a constant pokey out belly!!!! all i feel like at the mo is ppl prob think ive eaten too many pies and gained a belly!!!! xx

hehe at both of you ladies!! I am overweight so I was just starting to feel good about a showing bump and then it went and dissipated on me! As far as baby movements go I feel them mainly in the late afternoon and around 2-3 AM. They feel like plopping or pulsing/quivering in the area surrounding my belly button ( about 3" below then either to the left or right). But I can defiantly tell where baby is laying throughout the day because I will get a sore/achy spot until he/she moves. Maybe because I was so bloated I was having a hard time feeling the movements?

Hi I have a fat pokey out belly... which looks like I am overweight and not pregnant.. oh the joys.. you will get your bump xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->