feeling really down today, just had a meltdown! help

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Anyone else?

Dunno what prob is, ive had toilet probs last few days which are worst ever (hemorrhoids) so cant go for number 2 but anusol cream seems to be soothing and helping so assuming that will be sorted soon

My sis in law had her baby last nite, on her due date, very quick 3 hr labour, im not ready for this one to come yet, ive not washed clothes or organised drawers and nesting hasnt kicked in yet, im going for baby cuddles later, im happy for her but dont get why im feeling down

Ive had a few things with my mum that is annoying me, shes the gullible kind with men and im more like the mum

This baby keeps flipping from breech to head down, i have midwife on wed and if breech im bring referred to the hosp, i just think theres so much up in the air at mo, i know things always sorts themselves out abd i feel silly feeling like i do coz i know theres others going thru worse but is what im going thru just hormones or what!

I need to sort myself out coz visiting sis in law and my new nephew later and i cant be a crying blub, ive had a good cry but dunno what about, maybe just writing it down will help?

:hugs: you've got a bit on your mind Hun. Take a deep breath, listen to some relaxing music, maybe have a bath. When you don't feel the best physically, it's understandable that you can be more emotional.
Your probably feeling uncertain... What position is bubba going to be in? When and how is bubba going to come into the world? When are your toilet probs going to get better? You've got your list of things to do before bubba arrives.... And your sis in law has her little baby son now and you still have all this going on and have to go through it all before your bubby arrives. :hugs:

I can understand why your feeling like you are. I'll be 34 wks tomorrow and i have moments of... 'time is going too fast..... i'm not ready for this etc'.....Be kind to yourself. :hugs: Tomorrow is a new day and there is a good chance your emotions will be more settled tomorrow. :hugs: xxx

I can totally relate, I think I'm losing it sometimes.... My house is a pig sty!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->