Feeling really guilty

meldmac

Mom to an angel and Colin
Reaction score
Feel really sad. I saw a really good deal today the Prismacolor premier coloured pencils that usually sell for $260 or more were on a daily sale today for $99 so I jumped on the chance and ordered them as a gift from my mother she sends money for our gifts. Well I told my hubby and he got really upset and finally said that is what he ordered me for Christmas but paid full price. I feel really bad now because he is upset because I know he put a lot of thought into it. I know he can return them I just feel bad as he really thought he got me the perfect gift and I ruined it :cry:

Aww don't be too hard on yourself, you weren't to know!:hugs:

That was really nice of hubby though, maybe he can send the expensive set back and still wrap the ones you got, and maybe he can get you a little something else to go with it?

Aw, what a pity... on the bright side, obviously your husband knows you so well that he got you a perfect gift!

Ah that's a shame but also I guess it's worked out well. Could you not let him send the set back that he paid full for and have your set? That way he's still getting you that great gift, and has some of his budget left to get you another surprise, you still get the amazing gift you really wanted, plus you still get to spend the money from your mum on something else too :)

I know it sucks when you accidentally find out what a surprise gift is, or get duplicates etc but this isn't all bad if he can send it back :) it does prove what an awesome husband he is too for getting something you'd have loved!

He can send the expensive set back? What a fantastic bargain to get so much of them.

Aw well at least you know he knows you well enough to buy you such a great gift x

Aw you wasn't to know Hun, atleast you know he knows you so well to get you the perfect present as the others have said :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->