feeling really light headed and faint

im the same...
i also have an episode where i start to loose my breath and it goes to my head and i feel as tho i need to pass out.

It's weird, I haven't felt faint at all until this week, it happens even if I'm sitting still, I get like a head rush iykwim? I wonder if it's because now we're at a stage where the placenta is taking over and getting closer to second tri our organs are really starting to work hard pumping the blood around??

it could be i suppose because i have not felt it until today.....! not a nice feeling but what do you ladies suggest? just having a lay down or letting it pass,maybe a cup of tea with some sugar in, i think its related to low blood pressure which my midwife says i have, so maybe try and raise it a little if thats pos?x

If mw has said you have a low bp then yeah take it really easy, have a nice cuppa, and have something else to eat. You can get low bp if your dehydrated so lots of fluids! Take care hun, hope it passes soon!

Hi how strange I had this feeling this morning when I woke up and I'm only 4wks 2 days! I think it may he because I was hungry when I woke up, part of MS just starting maybe?? I had to stop and steady myself on DB when walking the dog - but we did go out before breakfast :-S
From now on I'll be taking crackers or something to bed with me so I can nibble on them when I wake up if I'm feeling faint/dizzy again... Has anyone else had it this early on?? Xx

I had it early on but I do have quite low blood pressure. I drank a pint of water and felt better afterwards. And any excuse to eat a sugary doughnut eh?!

I've been really dizzy...sort of woozy...over the past week. It sort of feels that floaty light way you go when the flu is starting. Like I'm all spaced out!

xx

I'm dizzy too hun. My blood pressure is fine. I spoke to my midwife about the dizziness and she said it was perfectly normal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->