Feeling so deflated :(

hannah22

First time mummy :)
Reaction score
Well we are on cycle 4 and just got a BFN :cry: I'm starting to feel really glum about it all! I have regular periods every month, I exercise, I eat well we even tried fertility plus this month.

I think I thought this was my month because I've been feeling queasy and had a day last week of light brown discharge (hoped was implantation).

Anyone else out there feeling fed up but desperately wanting to keep going at the same time?? This TTC business is much harder than I thought it would be :shrug:

No it hasn't I was due today but nothing yet. I used a clear blue yesterday though and it was negative xx

i would still wait and see.. brown discharge sounds promisiing.
some tests take a while to show up?
dont give up please!

Yes agree - don't give up! ESP if af is late and normally regular. I had brown spotting when I got my bfp with my dd - could you try a first response? They're supposed to be the most sensitive and gave me my much wanted bfp last time. Lots of luck to you xx

Yes I complete agree!! DH and I are on cycle 3...we're both healthy, I'm under 30, he's 31, we workout, eat well, don't smoke, I limit alcohol & coffee, I try to sleep right. We BD the best times of the month...what's the hold up?! I'm only 10dpo today but I've been having cramps since this a.m. & :bfn: today. The last two months when I had cramps, the :witch: showed up shortly after...this time I'm PRAYING she says away...good luck and loads of :dust: your way!!!

Thankyou so much everyone for your replies. My cycle is always 29/30 days. Meaning my period was due yesterday latest! I'm too scared to test again due to disappointment :( hope that makes sense? But I agree maybe I should try a different brand if I haven't come on tomorrow.

It's crazy isn't it I thought no.2 would be easier I just don't understand! Crossing everything in the hope that the witch doesn't turn up xx

I would def do a test! First response?? Good luck!! Quite a few bfps on here last few days! Lets keep them coming girls!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->