Feeling so down!

NavyWife09

Reaction score
I just cant shake this feeling!! Ive tried to but Im so sad and just want to have a baby. I think about it everyday!! It doesnt help that everywhere I look there are baby bumps or babies being born!!! I miss the joy of knowing I was finally pregnant!!:cry: I really dont know what to do! :shrug: I really hope it doesnt take long for me to get prego again. We have resumed ttc and everything and taking my pre natals and the floic acid the dr prescribed for me. Ugh well I really hope I get some good news in the next few months.

I'm feeling the same hun! My oh doesn't understand!!! Let's hope it's soon for us both! :dust:

I know exactly how you feel. It is so hard. 3 of my closest friends are pregnant and there are pictures of their scans all over facebook :(
Everyone keeps saying it will happen and I will be pregnant again but I want to be pregnant now and I wanted my baby soooo much
Hopefully it will get easier ladies and we will have good news soon
sending lots of :dust: your way

aww bless you both i had mc june 2010 and my baby was due this wk its really sad i light a candle for my loss and i got teddy flower holder in my garden it helps im ttc since wiv no luck so just awaitin af then startin clomid to help me on my quest good luck ladies i hope you both get bfp soon

:hugs::hugs:Oh hun, I totally know how you feel! it seems that way for me too. i know how lucky i am to have a baby already but its still so hard.:hugs::hugs:

I know how you feel! Now matter how hard you try, you just can't seem to escape this overwhelming weight bearing down on you every day - CONSTANTLY thinking and worrying about getting pregnant again. At least you are actively trying again. I can't even have that bit of solace. Still waiting for my first period and it's been over 6 weeks since my miscarriage. We sort of started trying for a few weeks, but I've given that up and just want my first cycle to come now.

:hugs: I am feeling he same. Af starting today after first month of actively trying. Was coping ok because i was hopeful for this cycle, but now i feel like the world has shattered again. You are not alone, even though it feels like the rest of the world are preg or have babies! Xxx

I know exactly how you feel. My homework sits untouched because it just seems so unimportant.
My best friend announced yesterday she was pregnant with #2, first month of ntnp, I felt sick to my stomach.
Now I feel like I can't get away from thinking about it. For the next 8 months, every day when I see her I will be reminded we are struggling to have a baby. I don;t want to punish her, but I also don;'t know how I wont burst into tears every time we hang out. Yucky yucky miscarriage.

Praying we have our healthy 9 months very soon, and hold our babies in our arms x

i feel the exact same everyone around me is pregnant im going mad i just want a baby it's all i think about i hope all of us concieve soon
baby dust
xx

Hi hun, sorry for your loss. I know how you feel, that amazing feeling of being pregnant for the first time and just so happy..but then losing the baby, I just want it back to, I am unhealthily obsessed and its taken over every spare thought I have. I hope we all get what we deserve very soon, take care xx

Thanks Ladies, i know im not the only one but it sure does feel like it! I also have been obsessed with getting pregnant again, I feel thats the only way to escape this feeling!! Praying and hoping we all can escape this feeling somehow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->