feeling so grim

gracegrace

happily pregnant with 2nd
Reaction score
I'm feeling so grim, so ill, so miserable. Finding it hard to walk and sometimes hard to breathe.

Off work, losing my job, waiting for heart surgery, fed up of being poked and prodded about by endless thoughtless medical personnel. (See blog below)

I don't know and nobody can tell me whether what I'm feeling is just extreme by normal pregnancy fatigue, or my heart packing in with being pregnant.

Can anyone say anything that might encourage me? Has anyone been through anything similar?

Oh hun i dont know what to say but its prob a mix of your pregnancy hormones and the worry of what your going though.
I havent been through anything similar but take comfort in the fact that they are keeping a close eye on you and fingers crossed it will be ok xxx am sorry if thats not much use just wanted you to know im thinking of you.
:hugs: :hug:

Honey I can't tell you how sorry I am you are going through this. I'm afraid I don't have any words of wisdom, but it would only be natural to be depressed when going through something like this. Have you thought about seeing a counselor at all?

Hi Grace,
So sorry to hear you sounding so low, no words of wisdom although I can say your symptoms do sound like normal pregnancy symptoms but maybe a bit magnified.

Frippledips idea about seeing a counsellor might really help. I can say that what your going through will be worth it when you hold your own baby in your arms for the first time.

If you want to talk your more than welcome to msg me. I'll keep you in my thoughts - wishing you the best and sending hugs your way xxx

fe x

Thanks.

Been going back and forth with counselling... tried a bit, but often it just feels like what I'm being put through by too many doctors.

So tired...

Hi Grace

It must be really hard 4 u love u u will b a mum 2 b proud of soon! Keep your chin up it will b worth it in the end! It is a hard time early pregancy never mind it your situation you are brave! Doctors etc can b a pain but make sure u r looked after

x

Hi Honey,
Sorry you are feeling so down.......I did feel awful in the first few months, just ill,ill,ill.
I was so tired I could hrdly get out of bed and took some time off work on the advice of my doc.
I guess if you have all this plus other health problems then of course you will feel down, but look after yourself and use your counsellor or a good friend.
xxx

Hi there,

I dont have any super words of wisdom, but all I want to say is that when pregnant its only natural to have very mixed emotions and feelings let alone having the very serious condition that you are going through in particular.

I had some counselling in the past when I had my miscarriage and my dad was diagnosed with a terminal disease at the same time. Things where bad in my eyes. It did help me personally bring out all the negative grim emotions. I wasnt a happy bunny after the sessions but I found myself thinking less about those things when I was out of the counselling session. Or with a slightly different perspective. Perhaps the counselling you received was not the right one for you. Not all counsellors can help all people, so I hope you do get a counsellor that can really help.

Look after yourself and the baby big hugs x

i can tel you that i feel the same and i have no heart problem. I am exhausted i puff wherever i go, and feel very very ill. Its the pregnancy hormones that make everything slow down, including yur digestion ect to help the baby. Think of the baby like a little leech, sapping off your nutrients and your energy so that it can grow big and strong....even a healthy woman would feel bad. I have M.E (chronic fatigue) and its double strain to be pregnant...so please dont think its all your heart, ....i will tell you will be FINE....your baby will be FINE.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->