Feeling so lost

Imalia

Missing my angel baby
Reaction score
Did/is anyone else finding it harder to cope after their due date than before? I was struggling anyway but since the end of November when my de date came and went, I just don't know what I'm suposed to do with myself.

I thought the "I should be this pregnant now" was bad enough, but it's nothing compared to "I should have my baby now" It's crippling. I've just spent the better part of an hour sobbing my heart out just because a friend of mine mentioned her daughters name in a phone call (That was literally all she said "I don't want to talk Alannah out in this weather") All I can think is why don't I have my baby? Why isn't he here with me?

I too found it hard when my due date was approaching. I thought I would be pregnant again and it would be easier to deal with. But I wasnt. I felt like it was the day when I really had to say goodbye. I had already planned to take the day off work, and my husband did too. I woke up crying that morning.
We went out and bought some plants etc and made our Angel Garden. My DH was wonderful and rang work for me and told them I was sick. He knew I wanted to plant a frangipani tree and had already phoned the local nurserys and found out who had them in stock. This is what we made. It has more flowers and plants now, and looks much prettier.
ag.jpg

It was almost like a funeral, and when we were finished I said "I didnt want a garden, I wanted a baby" and started crying again. But it really did feel like I had said a proper goodbye to my beautiful boy. I pull the weeds from the garden and put in extra plants, and my little boy likes to place a flower on the angel. I didnt know I could have kept his body and have a proper service, so my Angel Garden is what I have. Its getting harder now that Christmas is so close. Earlier this year my Christmas plans included him.

:hugs::hugs: to you all.

:hug:
I am dreading my due date ....i do feel like i'mexpecting something to 'happen' on that date, but i guess in reality it will just pass and then i'll feel empty again.....
I hope time is a healer and u will find some peace..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->