• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feeling so sluggish and yucky

mummynummy

Reaction score
I don't know if its to do with the sudden weather change from being dump and yucky to sunny and hot but me and squidgy we feeling so slow and yucky. Squidgy been moving well more like rolling but he kinda slowed down, when I went to the maternity assessment unit they said as long you feel baby ten times a day he okay, I just feel so bluh, I had to force myself to tidy I just wanted to lay in bed all day long and I feel so big, is this normal for 35weeks?

also i guess not going for a few days don't help. I really want to sleep for a year. Please say I'm not alone. I cant remember my last two pregnancy at 35 weeks but I think I was moaning about being so big haha

Also does your babies hurt you when they move around? Mine does at its really sore and I can feel his head twisting and turning in my pelvis feel so weird especially when he hiccups.

And to top all this off my two year old is being very naughty
Xx

I'm 36 weeks and feeling exhausted with this pregnancy, desperate to sleep every afternoon but not easy with a 3 year old as well lol.
Oh and yes, this little one wiggles his/her head low down in my pelvis and it really hurts!

I'm 31 weeks tomorrow and have a two year old and I feel sooooo tired and lazy and sluggish making a cuppa is a huge effort I just want to sit down all day !! I don't know how I'm gonna cope with next 9 weeks 😩😩 seems to long till the end

I'm 31 weeks and feel tired and worn out a lot of the time now, walking up town can be a struggle to and it's only 5 mins away, just think it's all worth it in the end :)

I'm not as far as you ladies and I recently went into a major nesting mode for about a week but lately I don't want to do anything! I'm just tired all the time! I'm hoping I'll get another bout of energy soon! It's too early form me to be feeling like this!!!

im so glad im not the only one. i thought i was going crazy haha. i agree totally worth it in the end and im not gonna rush him to come but the last 10 weeks is going slow which i am actually happy about as i still haven't got every thing done eek

I can't get comfortable at night at all and am COMPLETELY exhausted during the day. Totally miserable.

I am not as far as you and I feel the same, I actually just did the ironing sitting down 8-[ how bad is that!!! I have also found myself sat on my bum....a lot!!!

So tired now, struggling to get the umph up to run my dogs or do workouts or for that matter house work :(. I'm pretty lucky as my DS is about 2 1/2 but still likes a nap :), so I'm off for lunch then a good nap :).

I feel shattered all the time, no energy, lethargic. Feel so unfit and crappy :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->