• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling so so hurt today :0( xx

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Hello ladie's :flower:

I lost my Angel-brayden a year on may 11th,And we decided to have him buried so i personalised his grave put plastic markers around,filled his space with teddys,windmills etc etc.Well end of last year i asked if the council can re soil it as it was sinking and it hurt me even more and they told us that we have to be there when they do it as i will have to remove his precious items we have put on,Well today we've been and its been re-soiled!!!! yes so theyve took all his things off and replaced them different to how we put them,girls......its hurt me so so so much made me feel absolutely terrible i just cant stop the tears flowing.

No1 in our family would of done it,the only thing i can think is that weve ordered his headstone a few weeks ago and theyve had to do it for it to re-sink with new soil on :( But surely they would let us know they was doin it or ask us permisssion!!!! So in my eyes now its not what his mummy and daddy have done for him its some random friggin stranger!!!

Sorry girls rant over xxxxxxxx

Kayleigh hon I am so sorry you have had to turn up there and see this I'm not surprised you are upset. Especially if you weren't expecting it.
Somebody was probably told just to go and do it, and nobody gave a thought to how precious the place is to you. I'm sorry you have touched your things and moved them around.
I hope you manage to get it back to the way you want. Just remember that Brayden knows how much you love him always xx

Kayleigh hon I am so sorry you have had to turn up there and see this I'm not surprised you are upset. Especially if you weren't expecting it.
Somebody was probably told just to go and do it, and nobody gave a thought to how precious the place is to you. I'm sorry you have touched your things and moved them around.
I hope you manage to get it back to the way you want. Just remember that Brayden knows how much you love him always xx

Thanks honey,yeh were going to have a day on monday and get it all back to the way we put it :) thanks babes xxxx :flower:

Thanks honey,yeh were going to have a day on monday and get it all back to the way we put it :) thanks babes xxxx :flower:

Awww. You can make it even more special on Monday for him than it was before :hugs: hope you manage to get it the way you want x

Awww. You can make it even more special on Monday for him than it was before :hugs: hope you manage to get it the way you want x

Thanks hunni!!

Love the hat always lookin at it :D xxx

Thanks hunni!!

Love the hat always lookin at it :D xxx

awww I'm glad you like it :hugs:

Did you get out to the cemetary today? xx

so sorry you are going through this - you must have been so upset. i know i would feel like that if they did that to jacobs grave. ive just ordered his headstone yesterday, they didnt tell me they would need to do anything like that but if they need to, you would have expected a phone call to inform you.

sending you hugs, hope you feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->