Feeling sorry for myself

squizzlew

Reaction score
I am having a bad week it started by me falling down the stairs and bruising all my back so I can't lie or sit comfortably and now I seem to have a heat rash all over my face which is really itchy nothing seems to be helping I try to avoid antihistamines as they send me to sleep but cool cloths and e45 cream only work for a few mins has anyone else had this and what did you find helped. I'm fairly sure it's prickly heat and nothing more serious it's only on my face an a bit of my neck

Bless you, I've had one of those weeks, last Friday I came out in an allergic reaction reaction all over my body, I had to take Claritin as my face was swollen, still don't know the cause, then I had bloods taken on Wednesday, she had to use both arms and now I have horrible bruises, they are actually painful to touch, I dropped my IPhone and cracked my screen (just bloody annoying!) and on the same day I burnt my hand not realising a pan was still hot!

I work with Drs so I was advised to take Claritin, I didn't have any side effects, is this something you would take? With the heat and hormones it can be so uncomfortable, remember to keep well hydrated and take paracetamol if your back is really sore x

Sorry you're not having the best of times right now :flower: I don't know what could help the rash but are non drowsy antihistamines still a no? Or have you tried aloe Vera? I usually use coconut oil for everything to do with my skin hair and nails but for things involving heat like burns and stuff I use aloe Vera, not sure if it would work the same on heat rash though :shrug: really hope you find something that does help!! X

Thanks for your suggestions I will give the Claritin a go and see if that's any good I have no idea what it is that knocks me out with them it doesn't seem to matter if they are drowsy or not but I can totally blame being sleepy on pregnacy hehehe. Will also look at aloe Vera and coconut oils

Bless you, I've had one of those weeks, last Friday I came out in an allergic reaction reaction all over my body, I had to take Claritin as my face was swollen, still don't know the cause, then I had bloods taken on Wednesday, she had to use both arms and now I have horrible bruises, they are actually painful to touch, I dropped my IPhone and cracked my screen (just bloody annoying!) and on the same day I burnt my hand not realising a pan was still hot!

I hope you feel better soon and have a better week

Sorry you've had a rough week. Hope you feel better soon.

I've had a heat rash between my legs earlier which occasionally still tries to flare up. Even aloe Vera made it worse... The only thing that seemed to help me was penaten cream. It's intended for rashes on baby bums so I figured it would be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->