Feeling strange recently...

candeur

Reaction score
Hi girls, I was just wondering if these symptoms sound familiar to anyone?
Recently I've been very very tired, got no energy or motivation, I'm getting 10hrs sleep at night, and napping in the day, still exhausted.
I get dizzy spells, and also I seem to zone out alot, like I could be sitting there watching TV or talking to someone and I would just lose concentration and feel almost out of body...
I had anemia after I had Seren, I had iron tablets and it seemed to clear up, and I've been making sure I have plenty of iron in my diet, but regardless of this is it still possible to relapse? I have had the coil fitted and have been spotting everyday for about 2 months so I'm wondering if this may have something to do with it...
Anyone had any experience of it? xx

Could be aneamia again? or diabetes? see ur GP honey xx

I'd see my GP... :blush: are you sure you're not pregnant again? That's the only time I ever felt like that (but I haven't had anaemia). Hope you feel better soon honey :hugs:

Thanks ladies :hugs:
Went to the doctors today and I'm having a general blood test on monday to check for diabetes and my thyroid etc... He said that he doesn't think I'm anaemic again, but he said that if my blood test comes back clear then it's probable that it's PND :( So surprised when he said that, but now that I think about it, it doesn't sound that impossible

I've been exactly the same, and i've been having headaches too. But I have high blood pressure. Have you had your blood pressure checked recently? I've had blood tests for my Thyroid and Aneamia but they came back fine. But my doctor thinks there's an underlying cause for my blood pressure. If they find out what it is for you could you let me know? Coz i may have the same thing?!

I've been exactly the same, and i've been having headaches too. But I have high blood pressure. Have you had your blood pressure checked recently? I've had blood tests for my Thyroid and Aneamia but they came back fine. But my doctor thinks there's an underlying cause for my blood pressure. If they find out what it is for you could you let me know? Coz i may have the same thing?!

Yeah of course hun I'm going for my blood tests tomorrow, so once they come back I they'll start checking other things and I'll update on here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->