Feeling ugly :(

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
I just feel so unattractive at the moment :(

my hair needs a good cut and i hate having it up all the time :( my skin is all oily and horrible and i cant get down to painting my toe nails :(

anyone else feeling ugly?

dont get me wrong i love my bump!! i would never of thought of saying this but my tummy is the best bit of my body at the moment i love it :) xx

Oh god yes I feel hideous, this lovely pregnancy bloom that people talk about certainly passed me lol! I was saying to OH earlier how gross I feel, my boobs have gone huge and veiny with big nipples :/ my bellys huge and im getting stretchmarks and I cant even reach my foo foo to shave unless I really have to lol! I spent loads on make up today so I dont look so pale and tired! Pregnancy is hard work xx

Yeah, i've been feeling like this lately. My hair could also do with a good cut too. I'm so pale and tired looking atm due to anaemia and lack of sleep. I can't even be bothered to do my make-up but i was feeling so crappy the other day i went online and ordered some good make up so when it arrives i'm going to put a little fake tan on, paint my toenails and spend some time doing my make-up then get OH to take me out somewhere for lunch or dinner and ask his mum if she can look after LO. :)

rachie2011 - Thats exactly how ive been, ive not even bothered with make up or really getting particularly ready for work etc, but now i feel like i look like death :( i bought some hair dye today to try and do something with my hair as i haveroots and am growing out a fringe :/ i just see all these glamourous looking pregnant women and think how...?? lol x

Count me in on this aswell. No toe nail polish as can't reach, feet too fat to fit into nice shoes. Clothes getting extremely tight now, pale skin which make up is failing to hide and starting to get too tired to make an effort!! But saying all that I wouldn't change the end result for the world.

Oh god yes I feel hideous, this lovely pregnancy bloom that people talk about certainly passed me lol! I was saying to OH earlier how gross I feel, my boobs have gone huge and veiny with big nipples :/ my bellys huge and im getting stretchmarks and I cant even reach my foo foo to shave unless I really have to lol! I spent loads on make up today so I dont look so pale and tired! Pregnancy is hard work xx

You took every word outta my mouth!!! I feel exactly the same as you :(

I feel like this :( I feel as if I have huge bags under my eyes since sleeping is such a challenge atm, my skin is an interesting combination of oily/spotty forehead/chin and dry/flaky nose. I'm naturally pale anyway so I just look even more washed out than usual :thumbup:
I came to the conclusion the other day that my best feature currently is... my eyebrows.
However OH's mum was telling me how well I looked the other day?! She's not seen me for a while though so maybe I just don't look AS bad as I did in second tri? :haha:

You took every word outta my mouth!!! I feel exactly the same as you :(

Haha!! The worst thing is with my DD other than the morning sickness, i felt amazing, tiny bump, no sleepless nights, no heartburn or pains, i thought 'why the hell do people moan about pregnancy...its easy'!! This time around i have every symptom and pain and a huge bump...im defo eating my words lol :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->