Feeling useless.

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Today was the first day in a while I felt totally useless. Went into town but she was tired so went into the carrier for a sleep. When she woke she asked to get down, got her down and she was really limping. She had a totall melt down to be picked up again and continued to cry once OH picked her up. I could see people looking and thinking "spoilt brat" she's not spoilt FFS she's in agony and coping better than you would arsehole!

She was in a grump for the rest of the day and took her two hours to go to sleep, she was just tossing and turning and wanting hugs then two seconds later not wanting hugs. She's still not comfortable, she's laid next to me and is still tossing and turning.

I hate how I can't make her feel better, I hate how even though she has a physical disability it affects her behaviour so much and I hate the fact she can't do what other kids do. When her knee is good all she wants to do is go to the park but she has not asked to go since April. All she wants to do is read or draw :-(

Hugs :hugs:

My son doesn't have a physical disability per se, but a neurological condition which affects his motor planning. It hurts my heart when I watch him try so hard to do things that come so easily to other children - and he wants to so much :nope: In our case it also sometimes affects behavior as he isn't able to express himself well enough.

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->