Feeling very "wet"

RoxanneAndI

Reaction score
Last night DH put a Primrose in me (I got the OK from the doctor before doing this) and this morning I went to pee and of course the oil was coming out so I put on a pad and went on throughout my day and I came back home took a warm bath to hopefully rinse out the rest of the oil that could possible be in there and now 3 hours late I feel very wet so I go to the bathroom and pee but only a tad bit of pee comes out, so I wipe dry and go back to sit down and I feel wet again and I check the pad and it's very very very very lightly wet, but I just feel like I'm drenched down there. Could this still be the oil coming out? or something else?

Oooh I am not sure, keep an eye on it incase its yoour waters :confused:

if it does keep going best to ring m/wife to check!

I doubt it would still be the EPO after 24 hours, what happens if you lie down for a while then get up? If you feel a dribble when you get up it could be your waters.

Also, does it smell like EPO?

I doubt it would still be the EPO after 24 hours, what happens if you lie down for a while then get up? If you feel a dribble when you get up it could be your waters.

Also, does it smell like EPO?

I've been sitting alot so it just feels like a very slow leak :(
it doesn't smell like EPO though

This is how i experienced my waters braking with my 1st child.
I was like that fro about 4hours with no pain an hour of contractions then my lil girl came into the world.
If you are still drripping hun, then see your midwife or go to a hospital when you start getting contractions.
Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"