Feeling weird . . .

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
I had our MC 18th June and have had two AFs since.

I'm currently CD 11 but feel very strange in my stomach, I can feel a lot on my right isde (not quite like ovulation though) and feel very bloated almost like I've sat here for hours stuffing myself or when you eat loads in the night and the next morning you get that horrible full feeling :(

I haven't been eating too much lol
I just don't know what to think of course I'm wondering if I'm pregnant but know that's out the question since I've bleed and had negative tests but that's what it feel likes. . .

Could it be due to the MC?
I a bit scared there's stuff left inside still!

:kiss: :flower:

:hugs:

No real answers as I'm going through the same thing but I didn't want to read and run. I've been going to see my doctor and am in the midst of tests....waiting for an ultrasound to check things out. Our bodies have been through a lot so it takes time to fully heal. My mom's friend who is a nurse said that sometimes it can even take up to a year.

Are your AFs behaving normally? Not just when they arrive but how? My gp seemed somewhat dismissive of my shorter cycles but showed concern over my erratic bleeding--lots of spotting, starting and stopping with sudden gushes and the fact I still feel full and cramped/bloated after my period ends.

Hope you start to feel better soon.:flower:

Thanks hun :hugs:

Umm. . the first one was a few days early which never happens for me and it was a lot lighter then normal.
The second I had spotting mid cycle (this also never happens for me) and then had spotting before my actual period started (again never happens with me lol) and that period too was lighter.

I'm not really concered about any of those things though as I expected my periods to be 'not normal' for a while O:)

The bloating I didn't feel at all during my periods it's started afterwards. . . :wacko:

:flower: x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->