Feeling well, and it's driving me bonkers!!

Kalysia

TTC one without fur!
Reaction score
Honestly, I feel pretty darned good for how close AF is supposed to be!! I am 13 dpo, and I am without some of my major symptoms. Back and hips don't ache, like usual. I have been sleeping through the night, and waking up without hitting the ol' snooze button, in the morning. (Normally, I'm a zombie for two or three days, beforehand!) I haven't been moody. And, this is part of why I am suspicious!

Of course, I wouldn't be here, just for that!! Nope, I've had a few oddball things happen, these last two weeks!

OV Day: BD. ;).
3 DPO: Migraine I can't shake. Everything tastes muted. Sniffer is off. Ears feel plugged.
4 DPO: Ears itch. Assuming it's an ear infection. Taste and smell still off.
7 DPO: General congestion. Feeling really rundown. Tired. Made myself my usual Sick Meal. VERY hungry, but, everything still tastes bland. Sharp pain in right ovary.
10 DPO: Funky, yet vivid, dream. Headaches continue. Have to pee, like crazy! Made Sick Meal, again, but, I feel much better. (Macaroni, butter, seasonings, cheese). Tasted so bad, I could barely eat it.
11 DPO: STARVING hungry. Congested. No headache! Made macaroni and cheese, for dinner. (Seriously, so much pasta, this week!) Tasted worse than last night's meal. Very warm, even when in air conditioned office.
12 DPO: Feel pretty good. Alfredo for dinner, but I can barely taste the sauce. Still feeling some general congestion, though.
13 DPO: Still very hungry. Parents' cat was stuck to me, like glue, during my lunchtime visit. (TMI Warning). Came home to light brown tinted cm on liner. No other signs of AF in sight. Just realizing that I haven't had any of my usual, like-clockwork AF symptoms. Alfredo for dinner. Still can't taste it. WHOA. Just had a sudden - and, I do mean, SUDDEN - need to run to the toilet. Didn't quite make it. WORST diarrhea I've had in over fifteen years! Not feeling sick, in the slightest, either.

Sooo. o_O. Anything sounding promising, there? I'm feeling good about it, which rarely happens, so, I guess I'll just cross my fingers, and see! 😁!

I would say anything diff from our norm could be a sign in my book
I have never had preg symts before BFP in past, but then I don't get any before AF either- just expect it like clockwork cd26
FX you are gonna see that BFP!

Thank you! :flower: I am very hopeful. I kind of shocked myself, tonight, when I realized things were missing! Hee hee.

:dust: to you, as well!! :winkwink:

Will do! Didn't wake up with much positivity, today, but... I'm doing my best! Haha!

:dust: to you!!

Testing, this afternoon. If AF doesn't show up. I'm starting to feel a bit like she might be on her way, but... That might be some of that negativity coming around! ;).

14 DPO: Didn't sleep very well, last night. Woke up tired. Just ate a Wint-O-Green Lifesaver, and I could barely taste it. :(. Couldn't taste my breakfast, for that matter, either. (TMI WARNING). A little gassy feeling, this morning, but, still, none of my usual telltale cramps. Some CM, this morning, looking a bit like (and, I hate this word) snot. Ew.

Keeping 'em crossed. <3.

:dust: to you!!

Sooo, I bought a dollar store test, just to start. I can see something, but... I don't want to call it a line, when it may not be. -_-. I know it's there. I just worry it might be, I dunno, evap? And, dippy me, I only bought the one test. So, later on, I will trek back to store, for another. :).

In the meanwhile, I'll jot down a few more notes for the day...

14 DPO: AF-like feelings have gone. Quite tired, still. Inhaled my lunch, though sense of taste has yet to improve. Still feeling pretty good, though, all things considered. Will see what the next test brings! ;)!

Took two digitals. BFNs, on both. But, still, no sign of AF. Blahhh. Going to wait two days, unless she shows up, and give it another try.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I was wondering the same thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"