Feeling worried!!

kelly_3

Reaction score
Hi Mamas,

I am currently 17w+3d pregnant. I had my IPS (chromosomal testing for defects) done, and the receptionist from my doctors office called today and said that the doctors wants to discuss the results of the blood test with me. She said that are no available appointments to see the doc until next week tues. I asked her to see if there was anyway that the doc will give me the results on over the telephone, if not, to give me some reassurance and everything is ok because I'm freaking out! The receptionist said she will ask the doc and call me bck. She called bck and said that the doc said not to worry and that everything is fine, but she still needs to see me to discuss the results. Why would she still need to see me to discuss the results if everything is fine? Btw, I'm really paranoid because I lost my baby at 16weeks due to chromosomal abnormalities 5 years ago. Has anyone had anything similar happen to them? I guess I just need some reassurrance that everything is fine.

Thnks

No advice Hun, just sending hugs. I hope it's nothing to worry about xx

I hope everything is ok, given your history you are bound to feel very worried bless you. I think if the doctor said there is nothing to worry about then hopefully there is a minor issue, I don't think he would say that if there was anything serious going on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->