Feels like Im stuck between a rock and a hard place

dantemyfire3

Reaction score
OK for the last few months my period as been acting wacky. Like from June to July I was 6 days late but from July to August I was right on time. Now as per today I am Nine days late. I took a test when I was Seven days late and came back a big fat NO. For the past few weeks I have been real dizzy. It even hurts to have sex for some reason. No sign of my preiod comming. I do know a few days ago I was having some light cramping in my lower, lower stumch area. Please let me know if any of this has ever happend to any of you and what happened.... THANKS!

:hissy:

:sleep:

Hey, i havnt had this happen but thought i may try to help...i would say the best thing is probs to go see the doctor about this one im sure they can help and try and sort out what is happening! lol sorry not much to go on but thought i would try! Good luck with TTC!

Lucy xxx

I would get myself to the doctors and pronto! Firstly they will check you are definitely not PG. If it comes back negative then they will be able to help you to check everything is working properly. There are blood tests they can do to make sure you're producing the right hormones and ovulating properly. If it's not working properly for months in succession then you are quite right to go and get yourself checked out. Then you will be able to relax. Stress can be a really big issue with cycles and TTC so this might be making things worse.

Good luck and I hope it all works out.
A xx

:hi: Welcome
Get an appointment with your gp to put your mind at rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->