Feels weird being back here.

NeyNey

Love My IVF Munchkin
Reaction score
Hi Guys.

As a back story, I was a very active member when TTC our now 7 year old son. (Is Wobbles still around?!)

Long story, sort of short - we ended up doing IVF and were sucessful with our first attempt.:happydance: We had two leftover Grade 1 Embies which we froze.

Fast forward to Nov last year when we got that "call" about what we wanted to do with our still frozen little pickles.:shrug:

Well I just turned 39 but we thought what the heck....:wacko:

So 2 days ago I did a successful thawing of one Embie and transferred with a very smooth cycle.

Now I'm 2 days into that god awful TWW. :dohh:

Thats us in a nutshell!

wow congrats on ttc#2!

How are you feeling?? When do you test??

I will be doing my first IVF cycle next month....could you tell me about it? Is it terribly painful...I'm nervous to do all those injections :(

Congrats on round 2!
My fingers are crossed it all works out. Baby dust. The tww sucks something awful. How are you? Are you symptom spotting?

I also am starting next month. I am quite nervous. The injections scare me the most. I am also worried the egg retrieval will hurt... eek i have a low pain tolerance. Any tips pr advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Ladies..

Relax....

The injections are very small needles, like diabetic needles - so you really barely feel anything...pinch your skin first (it helped I had a lot of fat lol) or if you're super worried have a partner do it...Although I did my own. It becomes such a habit that you soon just do it like a routine vitamin...

The egg retrieval feels a bit uncomfortable, but I wouldn't say it was super painful. They gave me an IV with a little pain relief in it (kind of makes you feel a bit drunk) so that helps a lot....And it's not a long procedure.

You will both be fine....
If it was horrible I wouldn't have gone back for round two :p

And I'm super blessed to get two BFP from Two IVF attempts!
This is my latest round of tests....So it's all looking fantastic.
4 days until our BETA to confirm...
:happydance::baby:

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 10
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you 😀
Thank you for that reassurance. I really needed that. I am hoping to give myself the injections but hubby said if i cant manage it then he is more than willing to.
I wish you all the best on your pregnancy

congrats neyney!!! I pray that little bean sticks!

AFM aunt flo just came yesterday...I have a consult with my doctor about IVD later this afternoon. Hopefully it will work for me too!

congrats neyney!!! I pray that little bean sticks!

AFM aunt flo just came yesterday...I have a consult with my doctor about IVD later this afternoon. Hopefully it will work for me too!

Mine started on the 26th. Just ending. I hope your consult goes well. We might be buddies if you start next cycle :)

Okay, I don't know you, and I'm not a very active bnb member yet (still learning the ropes!))... HOWEVER, I had to stop in to tell you congratulations!! Thank you for sharing some good news and hope with others in the LTTC community.

Beautiful tests! So many wishes for you and your growing family.

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you 😀
Thank you for that reassurance. I really needed that. I am hoping to give myself the injections but hubby said if i cant manage it then he is more than willing to.
I wish you all the best on your pregnancy

Good luck! I hope you continue to feel calm and reassured. Sounds like you have a sweet hubby by your side :) Fingers crossed this is your lucky cy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->