Feet really swollen.. not the first time either

Radiance

Reaction score
Today I (extra..scrubbed everything) cleaned my whole house, made 48 cupcakes, a cake then had to decorate the house for my stepsister's birthday while taking care of my two toddlers. Just finished everything and got my son down for a nap, looked down and my feet are so swollen.. I have always had this little petite feet, I have never seen them so big before. It's unbelievable, my hands aren't that bad but I have not been able to wear my wedding ring because my fingers are slightly swollen- not so much were you can notice.

I see my OB tomorrow- should I mention it?

I think that you definitely should! Swelling this early on isn't 'normal' and I think it may be a sign of blood pressuring being high! Tell your OB and he or she can keep a close eye on it :) :hugs:

I think that you definitely should! Swelling this early on isn't 'normal' and I think it may be a sign of blood pressuring being high! Tell your OB and he or she can keep a close eye on it :) :hugs:

I know it's not my BP- it's been perfect but I most likely will mention it. I've been having a ton of dizzy spells and have lost at least 13 pounds.

I know it's not my BP- it's been perfect but I most likely will mention it. I've been having a ton of dizzy spells and have lost at least 13 pounds.

Hmm, not sure then, but it is definitely worth mentioning!! Good luck!

I went for a half hour walk last night and my hands were quite swollen.

It had something to do with water retention and I think that I just havent been drinking enough water. In the first trimester we are sooo bloated so its important to drink water, especially when you were able to accomplish sooo much.

Knowing how tired I am just hearing how much you did with the cleaning, cake, and child rearing...I am blown away.

Thanks ladies. I know it's not water either, I live off of drinking water :haha:
I think I might have just worked myself too much yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->