Fell down back step...not sure what to do

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
I was walking with hoover to hoover car, went over ankle and plunged.......I landed on my wrist & knee.......I know as they are the most scratched up :(. I think my bump hit the hoover on the right hand side though.

I'm not getting any pains, baby is moving.......but I feel kinda spaced out in my right hand and right eye. Could it just be shock? Its also pretty sunny outside and I did hoover the car out, so could also be the bending from that

Go to the hospital. Better safe than sorry and when I was pregnant they told me they would rather you went and didnt really need to, than needed to but didnt go x

I would go to the hospital. Better to be checked over.

Go and get checked over, just to be on the safe side!!x

I'd get checked out. I had a fall when I was 39 weeks pregnant, I only hurt my knee and hand but when I mentioned it to my MW a couple of days later she said I should have got checked. Hope you're OK :hugs:

Go get checked.... now, not tomorrow.

You're probably fine but you should get checked. Good luck

Did you get checked out hun?x

On no :hugs: defs go and get checked and rest up x

yeah, im fine, well other than my right hand/wrist are really stiff and sting like mad. Everythng else is fine.

I'm glad you got checked out and that you're ok. Try and rest for a day or two :hugs:

I'm glad you got checked out and that you're ok. Try and rest for a day or two :hugs:

i wish, lo has birthday parties this weekend :(.....ugh

and to make matters worse............I tried to um, tidy up down below with OH clippers and the batteries died half way through........I have a half hairy foof...............so sods law I will go into labour in the next few days!

Sorry but :lol:

I'm sure theyve seen worse. At least you tried. I was completely au naturel both times as I just cba x

i wish, lo has birthday parties this weekend :(.....ugh

and to make matters worse............I tried to um, tidy up down below with OH clippers and the batteries died half way through........I have a half hairy foof...............so sods law I will go into labour in the next few days!

I'm sure worse has been seen.

Whilst you may feel mortified at the idea now, I'm sure at the time you won't care.

However, I can relate a little. Before falling pregnant, I was at the fertility clinic having internal scans every 2-3 days for 2-3 weeks, break for two whilst in the 2WW and then back again and each time I had to make sure I was tidy. I was mortified one night when going for the razor I realised I ran out of blades and it was at the beginning of the cycle so hadn't worried for a week or two. Sent hubby out to the 24hr Asda to get new blades. At least you will be in labour and not so bothered. :haha:

Ahh glad you are ok.

Sorry but I just nearly peed myself laughing at the half hairy foof!!

I was just thinking I could plait one side and see if I can start a new trend.........lol

glad your ok i fell down the stairs at 22 weeks :/ they were not impressed lol

I noticed ur 40weeks! If it makes it feel anymore worth while now that u know u and baby are okay! I fell when I was 39 weeks with my son boom right onto my hands and knees .... The next morn my waters broke which I'm convinced was the result of the fall forwards!

So glad ur ok though except ur poor wrist! U get a right fright falling at anytime never mind when ur pregnant! Get lots of rest xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->