fell quickly for baby no.1 - how about for no.2 ??

A43

Reaction score
Hi

My baby is about to turn 1 and I am going to be 39 in September. Its time now for us to start thinking about preparing (eating healthily and taking exercise and taking vits etc) to conceive a 2nd baby.
We were very lucky and fell quickly the first time round, can't help thinking we might not be so lucky second time around.

What are your experiences so far??

I'm all over the map when it comes to conception. #2 was by far the easiest conception, delivery, and postpartum period that I have had.

#1 was 19 months ttc and 4 IUIs.
#2 was 1 month ttc.
#3 was 7 months ttc.
And I've been currently ttc for 23 months with 3 failed IUIs. So you could say that fertility is very random for me, but I really think that most couples tend to be a bit more reliable in their fertility than my Dh and I are.

Good luck.

I have been pregnant 4 times and have 2 children and all were conceived within the first or second cycle trying...so very very very lucky! I am in that mindset now and I know that if it doesn't happen that fast I am going to be so dissapointed. However statistically I am a bit older. I will be 38 this month and I was 36 with my last pregnancy.

I also have PCOS so I know how fantastic this is. Fingers crossed fifth time lucky.

Good luck with #2 I hope its quick for you.

I have been pregnant 4 times and have 2 children and all were conceived within the first or second cycle trying...so very very very lucky! I am in that mindset now and I know that if it doesn't happen that fast I am going to be so dissapointed. However statistically I am a bit older. I will be 38 this month and I was 36 with my last pregnancy.

I also have PCOS so I know how fantastic this is. Fingers crossed fifth time lucky.

Good luck with #2 I hope its quick for you.

You lucky lady!! thanks for the reply!! and good luck to you too.

I'm all over the map when it comes to conception. #2 was by far the easiest conception, delivery, and postpartum period that I have had.

#1 was 19 months ttc and 4 IUIs.
#2 was 1 month ttc.
#3 was 7 months ttc.
And I've been currently ttc for 23 months with 3 failed IUIs. So you could say that fertility is very random for me, but I really think that most couples tend to be a bit more reliable in their fertility than my Dh and I are.

Good luck.

Thanks - very random then but you could say very successful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->