felt the baby moving

OICC

non binary parents
Reaction score
felt the baby fluttering in my belly this morning at 8 w 4 days
felt so weird and tickly strong then promptly made me vomit.

anyone feel there babies yet?

Also did an old wives tale gender predicter, baking soda and urine -tmi-
but it didnt even bubble, so GIRL! and we are sure about it :)
So is everyone else... But we will see *fingers crossed*

It’s very unlikely consider baby is still tucked deep behind the pubic bone, plus only the size of a tiny raspberry.

I’ve had muscle spasms and wind though :lol:

I think it’s normally just gas this early, I thought I felt a flutter the other day but I’m only 11 weeks and it doesn’t happen until closer to 20 weeks normally. Can’t wait til it does happen though! I’m convinced I’m having a boy - no evidence to back it up but for some reason I’m certain!

Yeah, I think 8-9
Weeks is a little early. I did feel my daughter flutter around 13 weeks though. There was no mistaking it. My son, my first, I didn’t feel until I was 18 weeks.

I always thought it was super early too and was very disbelieving of women who said they felt the baby so soon, but I've been feeling this one since about 9 weeks. I thought I was going crazy, but when we went to my ultrasound a week ago, I saw the little guy kick me...hard. And I felt the tickle at the same time so now I know it's him lol.

I know what you're talking about though, it's just the tiniest of tickles. It's cute!

I shouldn’t say that 9 weeks is too early because anything is possible. I hate when people say you can’t hear the heartbeat on a Doppler at 7 weeks and I heard this baby’s heartbeat that early. It’s wonderful that you got to feel your babies so early!!

I felt baby just before 9 weeks so it’s totally possible...and I have an anterior placenta and still felt it!

Yeah, I measured in today at 9 weeks 1 day
and saw the baby dancing around on the ultrasound
But I haven't felt much at all,
I'm assuming what I felt might of been a tiny little flutter
followed by mostly intense neausia spasms because it's been really brutal for a week and i ended up in the Hospital today to get a bag of Fluid for dehydration.

I would sometimes go days or a week between feeling anything at that stage so it doesn’t mean it wasn’t baby if you haven’t felt much since. Sorry about the brutal nausea, it’s SO tough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->