Femara and multiples

Just1Plz

Reaction score
Has anyone used Femara and had multiple :baby::baby:? Or heard of anyone having multiples?

Hi ... I dont know the answer but didnt want to read and run. Try Dr google ! I just did and there is tons of info. All basically saying that risk of multiples on Femara is lower than that on Clomid and only slightly higher than general population.

It's lower I believe from what I've heard, I never used either BUT have twins lol.

I'm using it currently (in the TWW of my second cycle on it)... So, on my first cycle, obviously I didn't conceive at all. Fingers crossed for this month! I'll let you know if I end up with two, three, five ;)

It has a lower increased chance than Clomid but it still has a slightly higher chance than pregnancy that is achieved without either medicine.

I was on 12.5mg on days 2-6, had 4 mature follies at my day 14 scan, and Im pregnant with one little bean :) Good luck

It is the same rate as clomid which is 3%. I am on femara also. Tho I have concived multiplies twices, but it was all natural.

Let your doc know you are worried about multiples. When his is doing your cycle monitoring with femera (or clomid) he will be able to tell how many mature follicles you have. If there are too many, you can always abstain (or cancel the cycle if you are doing an IUI). The people you hear about who end up with multiples are usually the ones who's doctors don't monitor them and they have no idea that they have so many follicles!

Let your doc know you are worried about multiples. When his is doing your cycle monitoring with femera (or clomid) he will be able to tell how many mature follicles you have. If there are too many, you can always abstain (or cancel the cycle if you are doing an IUI). The people you hear about who end up with multiples are usually the ones who's doctors don't monitor them and they have no idea that they have so many follicles!

If I was to end up with multiples... I think I would just be excited and make it work. I've been trying so long I'd take the chance. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->