Femara CD23, positive this afternoon!

IzzyNC

Reaction score
CD23 positive.jpg

Never seen one this dark before! No denying it's positive, and it literally came up within seconds...the test line was dark before the control even finished coming into view! The weird thing is, I've had EWCM for the past 3-4 days, but none today - I wonder when I'll O??

YAY!!! took it long enough lol so funny that we got our positives on the same day. i'm figuring that ill o either sat or sun so i plan on setting the alarm to temp at 730am and going back to bed (i usually dont temp on the weekends..ugh) i'm so glad it will be happening over the weekend so we'll have plenty of time to bd

I know! It's been so nice, I've been off for the past few times so plenty of time to get BD in! Hoping it pays off!

Huge temp spike this morning!! I must have O'd 12 hours after my positive OPK! I'm just so excited that those strips actually worked for me!:happydance: Now the dreaded two week wait...hoping this is our cycle we have hoped and prayed for!

Yay for temp strike. My temp was low today but thats not unusual for me ill prob get my spike tomorrow morning

Did you get a temp spike?? I did, but it went down again...then I had another positive OPK and more EWCM....still haven't confirmed O yet:( I'm hoping for a temp increase tomorrow!! I had three positive OPKs in a row, and today they are negative..

i did get a temp spike and depending on my temp tomorrow morning ff should confirm it but for now i wait...i'm calculating i'm 2 dpo? take a look and see what you think.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f88de

that is really weird that you spiked and went down again. maybe your gearing up to o again or didnt o last time. i don't know much about the effects the femera can have. but i have dropped down and went right back up before but you stayed down for 2 days now??

Yep, looks that way - I wish I could O on CD12!!! Do you take any supplements, or are you just naturally regular?

just a prenatal vitamin and high fiber diet for iron. seems like the last 3 months ive been in the cd12-14 ranges so i think im starting to get even more regular(if you can even be that lol) after i got my iron deficiency under control. i used to be anywhere from cd6to cd 12. i was starting to get alittle nervous there for awhile but it looks like its stabilizing.

i was looking at your chart do you think you o'd then on cd 26?

I'm thinking so....I hope my temp keeps going up to confirm it!

thats what i was just thinking myself. i thought it was supposed to go to red lines after 3 days of raised temps. but i dont have anything yet. maybe tomorrow morning? im hoping

well mine went to red lines today but its putting at 3 dpo instead 4 like i was calculating but yeah well we bd'd pretty much so i think we as covered as we could be.

your FF confuses me too. i wouldnt have picked that date for you if i was quessing myself but thats good you were able to bd around all the possible times so thats awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->