fennel tea

weestar21

Reaction score
i got some samples of it through hibb organic, its really minty and i dont like it at all but Colby loves it, shes been really grumpy the last 3 days and not settling at night. She was back up at 12.30 last night and didnt settle again till 2.30 :( im more than sure her back teeth are comming in but no white signs yet just rock hard gums :( ive been giving her this fennel tea stuff after breakfast and she seems happy with it. so last night after giving her some fennal tea as a last resort she dropped off to sleep in my arms after taking 7oz of it :D

not heard of that before, is it a new thing?

xx

oooops its fennel drink not tea and its from HIPP organic not hibb :blush: just had to go read the wee pack again.

https://www.hipp.co.uk/acatalog/Hipp_Organic_Drinks.html

I have never seen that before, where did you get it? I will look out for it now, it sounds good!

xx

i got samples sent through in the post from the hipp baby club i think. I havent seen it in any shops as yet but havent been looking for it if you know what i mean. i got a pack of 10 then yesterday i got a further 4 with 50p off voucher :D

I got some samples of it aswell. Nathan hates it though, lol

sounds interesting might see if i can get some .....

my nan wants me to try camomile with maddie to help her settle ..... GROSS!

xxx

im sure i signed up when i got my boots parenting club vouchers for the free huggies bag the leaflet was in it plus loads of other stuff in the bag, i still use the bag hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->