Ferning microscope anyone?

universa_2k

Reaction score
So I bit the bullet and brought the Fertilfocus microscope, yesterday was the 1st day I used it, I didn't really do it quite right I don't think! I just saw the odd dots? This morning, I saw the attached. For anyone that uses the ferning method regularly, is this the transitional pattern?

My cycles have started becoming somewhat irregular so i'm trying to get some kind of control back after over a year of ttc.

Thanks for your help in advance :flower:

Attachments

• Transfern.jpg
    Transfern.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 18
  • trfer.jpg
    trfer.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 17
hey hun i havent done this myself yet but have been looking at it.. from all the things iv seen i think your right and its the transitional phase. I think when your going to O you will see a lot more? Although i could be very wrong and this could be your positive ferning xx

Thank you for your reply, this morning was just boulders again so I don't know whats happening! Anyone else got any ideas?

That looks like positive ferning to me, when I'm in transitional phase I get a few lines and lots of bubbles....that looks like a very clear and positive result

Im not sure on your circumstances. But I heard that if you have PCOS these can give false readings. I used to get very clear ferning on mine. Looked exactly like the positive pics online. I also used to get a peak on the clearblue monitor too and turns out I wasnt ovulating at all :/

Hello I use the microscope aswell but I get some transitional then it go's negative then back to transitional but I think I may have pcos aswell.

That's transitional looks a lot better then the results I get I would recommend using opks aswell.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"