Ferring IVF Study (Menopur vs. Gonal F) buddies?

alikat27

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know this is a long shot, but is anyone else participating in the upcoming Ferring IVF study comparing Menopur and Gonal F? It began enrollment just this month, and IVF will begin in either November or December.

It's my first time doing IVF, so I'm equal parts terrified and hopeful. But I'd really love a cycle buddy, if anyone's in the same boat! We'd already booked travel in for Thanksgiving, so we're probably starting in my following cycle, which will begin probably around December 1st. Eep!

Would love to know if anyone else is in the study, too! Or even if you're just starting IVF in December, it would be fun to chat :)

Hi not doing this but wanted to pop by & say good luck :) Xx

Hi everyone,

I know this is a long shot, but is anyone else participating in the upcoming Ferring IVF study comparing Menopur and Gonal F? It began enrollment just this month, and IVF will begin in either November or December.

It's my first time doing IVF, so I'm equal parts terrified and hopeful. But I'd really love a cycle buddy, if anyone's in the same boat! We'd already booked travel in for Thanksgiving, so we're probably starting in my following cycle, which will begin probably around December 1st. Eep!

Would love to know if anyone else is in the study, too! Or even if you're just starting IVF in December, it would be fun to chat :)

Alikat -

My RE recommended thus study to me, I will have to go through the options of qualifying. I had another study lined up but all went down the drain when my blood results came back just slightly lower than what they were looking for. I'm on vacation right now but will be meeting with the study coordinator to go over the Ferring study. If you don't mind me asking what were the requirements for you? Also the financial commitments? Our coordination says we qualify on paper but need blood work to confirm, financial commitment is $14k. Hope to hear from you soon!

Oh I have been looking for others in this study!! I was approved this week and am so excited to be accepted. AF should join us next week, so if she shows up on the ideal day (which rarely happens) then we can get started with stims next week. Where are you in this process? Did you start the IVF cycle in December as you mentioned? What was it like for you?

I am looking at this trial too!! should know in the next few weeks if we qualify!! How did it go for y'all??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->