Fertilaid? Countboost?

youngmommy26

Mom of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
well been TTC #2 for 2 years now, and I am running out of ideas. I seen this stuff called Fertilaid for men, and something else called countboost your suppose to take with the fertilaid. Has anyone had any luck with this stuff? Does it work? is there a cheaper alternative? I'm really wanting to know, DH is willing to take anything to boost his sperm count.

I can't say for sure as we didn't do before and after, but I had dh take fertilaid for men and then also had him start on a maca supplement. Fertilaid has some maca, but he took an additional maca supplement. He had been on fertilaid for 3 months, and maca for 1 month when getting a test and his numbers were outstanding. His count was like 240 million and excellent motility and morphology. That was the month I got pg with dd. I don't have a previous semen analysis to compare it to, but it certainly didn't hurt. We are starting to ttc #2 and I started him on both supplements again. Good luck!!

I can't say for sure as we didn't do before and after, but I had dh take fertilaid for men and then also had him start on a maca supplement. Fertilaid has some maca, but he took an additional maca supplement. He had been on fertilaid for 3 months, and maca for 1 month when getting a test and his numbers were outstanding. His count was like 240 million and excellent motility and morphology. That was the month I got pg with dd. I don't have a previous semen analysis to compare it to, but it certainly didn't hurt. We are starting to ttc #2 and I started him on both supplements again. Good luck!!

oh that is wonderful to hear! well I was looking at the countboost, which is made by the same company as Fertilaid, it's an additional vitamin to take with the fertilaid, and the Countboost has more Maca in it as well. and it's 20 dollars for a month supply, so not too bad. I can't wait for DH to start taking these. I'm really excited.:happydance:

Yes I think it will make a big difference. Dh has been on for almost a month now and already there is an increase in volume (not sure about sperm count, but just a visible increase in the amount that comes out...sorry tmi lol)

Yes I think it will make a big difference. Dh has been on for almost a month now and already there is an increase in volume (not sure about sperm count, but just a visible increase in the amount that comes out...sorry tmi lol)

that is great. DH doesn't produce very much, so I am going to try pre seed in January when I ovulate again. also got a soft cup to keep everything in! Good luck to you! keep me posted if you get a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->