Fertilaid problem.. NEED HELP!

xoxobabydust

Reaction score
Okay, I'm 28 and one month TTC . And my monthly cycle is regular. I've started taking fertilaid last month and AF is suppose be here in like 4 days. I normally cramp a little and have breast tenderness a week prior. But this week I've been having very light noticeable cramps, backaches, and NO breast tenderness. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests and all came out negative. Idk if it's too soon or it's the pills I've consumed. I've read some reviews about fertilaid helped couples concieved and that is why I started taken. Then I stopped a few days ago when I read about some problems with a lot of women not having periods and going through the same problem I'm going through. Idk if I'm pregnant with the first month of trying or it's the pills that messing with me.

[Report]

Okay, I'm 28 and one month TTC . And my monthly cycle is regular. I've started taking fertilaid last month and AF is suppose be here in like 4 days. I normally cramp a little and have breast tenderness a week prior. But this week I've been having very light noticeable cramps, backaches, and NO breast tenderness. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests and all came out negative. Idk if it's too soon or it's the pills I've consumed. I've read some reviews about fertilaid helped couples concieved and that is why I started taken. Then I stopped a few days ago when I read about some problems with a lot of women not having periods and going through the same problem I'm going through. Idk if I'm pregnant with the first month of trying or it's the pills that messing with me.

[Report] If you have regular cycles, you should be able to purchase a First Response Early Result test to confirm your results, these brand tests measure the smallest units of HCG (they are rated at 20-25 units Hcg but regularly detect as low as 12.5 units). No other test is as sensitive on the market:). If it is 4 days before your period, the first response test will be very accurate: from the website: FIRST RESPONSE™ detected the pregnancy hormone level in 76% of pregnant women 5 days before their expected period; in 96% of pregnant women 4 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women 3 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women 2 days before their expected period; in >99% of pregnant women 1 day before their expected period; and in >99% of pregnant women on the day of their expected period.

I only purchase these tests (I have bought them every month since March 2011 in my TTC journey.). They are the best.

Yes try a FRER in a few days.

Although if your cycles are regular and you've just started TTCing, you probably should be trying for a few months before trying things like FrtileAid. I've heard of it screwing up people's cycles as well. So yeah try naturally for a few months before trying things like FertileAid, Preseed and the like. There's no reason to assume you have any issues that would require you using things like this until you've been trying for about 1 year or so. Unless you know of course e.g. that you don't get much CM and want to try Preseed, that sort of thing.

FYI it can take up to 1 year to conceive even if you time things great and are doing all you can. You have a 15-20% chance each month. If you haven't conceived within 1 year then you may want to seek out a GP to get you and your DH tested.

How long have you been trying to conceive? Anyway, I'll recommend you try fertility blend instead. You can look it up on google, it's very good.

If your having regular cycles and ovulating on your own dont take fertileaid the vitex in it can help people with irregular cycles but can mess up the cycles of women who do ovulate, I recommend taking a prenatal vitamin daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->