Fertile Week!!

mamaof2sons

Reaction score
Tomorrow well technically right now starts my fertile week! Eeek! So excited!! :happydance: The only good part of this draining and painful process is fertile week every month. We all hate seeing AF and the 2WW is just as horrible sometimes! I probably won't ovulate until the 31-1st or around there but I am just excited to try again! Really hoping this is our month!! Were trying out Preseed tonight so that shall be interesting haha. My oldest said today, mama when you gonna have another baby, Eli is getting too big and too strong i think this time you should have a girl cause i know i can beat her up forever :lol: :haha: wish us luck tonight!! lets hope this :sex: turns to this :bfp: <3 I will be praying that all you wonderful ladies get your BFP this cycle also!! :dust:

This is my fertile week also!! TTC #2 Baby dust to you!! I have a daughter .. kinda wanting a little boy. Any tips?? haha!

Haha, good for you, celebrating the exciting times. I agree, the tww is utter misery so we might as well accentuate the positives when they happen. :)
I'm also waiting to ovulate and ttc #3. Have you been trying long? I've got to tell you, your little boy might be in for a surprise if he does get a little sister... :-D

Well i believe the old wives tales were true for me! They say deep penetration favors boy and all we did was doggy style most of the time haha! I LOVE salt and they say boys favor a salt intake and potaissum diet, have a alkaline PH. Also for a boy, have sex day before, day of, and day after ovulation! Dont have sex 3-5 days before as that favors girls. Was you on top during sex alot? Shallow penetration favors girls, calcium/magnisum diets, a low acidic PH, is what favors girls. Lol! I would say thats one of the reasons i never conceived a girl was cause I love salt, cant live without it, lol and i have a easy problem getting UTIs so i couldnt ever lower my PH so it was always high(alkaline). Just a few tips for you! sorry if it was long! Anything you did that you think made you conceive a girl? hahaha i have two boys and desperately want some pink around here!!! no more trucks lolol

but i dont see how you would conceive a girl if you dont have sex during ovulation that would be hard to get pregnant!! lol

Haha, good for you, celebrating the exciting times. I agree, the tww is utter misery so we might as well accentuate the positives when they happen. :)
I'm also waiting to ovulate and ttc #3. Have you been trying long? I've got to tell you, your little boy might be in for a surprise if he does get a little sister... :-D

Are you ovulating yet?? I am close!! I checked and my cervix feels softer and more open, more like medium not fully opened yet. I also had some EWCM, still negative OPK though. But im now on CD 12 i usually get a OPK at CD 14 so almost here! thats what i dont understand, i conceived both of my boys so easy, within 6 months but this one, ugh not so easy. I havnt been TTC as long as some thats for sure. Im on my 7th month. Just worrying me cause I usually conceive quick, hope nothing is wrong with me :/

mine starts today!!!! good luck and fingers crossed for all off us.. xxx&#128512;&#128077;

Well i believe the old wives tales were true for me! They say deep penetration favors boy and all we did was doggy style most of the time haha! I LOVE salt and they say boys favor a salt intake and potaissum diet, have a alkaline PH. Also for a boy, have sex day before, day of, and day after ovulation! Dont have sex 3-5 days before as that favors girls. Was you on top during sex alot? Shallow penetration favors girls, calcium/magnisum diets, a low acidic PH, is what favors girls. Lol! I would say thats one of the reasons i never conceived a girl was cause I love salt, cant live without it, lol and i have a easy problem getting UTIs so i couldnt ever lower my PH so it was always high(alkaline). Just a few tips for you! sorry if it was long! Anything you did that you think made you conceive a girl? hahaha i have two boys and desperately want some pink around here!!! no more trucks lolol

but i dont see how you would conceive a girl if you dont have sex during ovulation that would be hard to get pregnant!! lol

Well the cycle I got pregnant I had the flu haha so I wasnt really in the mood. Turns out we had sex 2 days before ovulation and then nothing for like 5 days. She was conceived missionary position lol.. which is normally what they suggest for girls. Good luck!

Are you ovulating yet?? I am close!! I checked and my cervix feels softer and more open, more like medium not fully opened yet. I also had some EWCM, still negative OPK though. But im now on CD 12 i usually get a OPK at CD 14 so almost here! thats what i dont understand, i conceived both of my boys so easy, within 6 months but this one, ugh not so easy. I havnt been TTC as long as some thats for sure. Im on my 7th month. Just worrying me cause I usually conceive quick, hope nothing is wrong with me :/

Haha, the things we ask strangers on Internet forums! :rofl:
To answer your question though: I don't know!!! I'm scheduled to ovulate on Sunday but had a little pink mucus on Wednesday which could have been an ovulation bleed. Have been having ovulation type pains as well. They've not stopped though so I'm wondering if it's maybe a cyst or something? No idea... Will just have to assume I've not ovulated yet until Sunday or so. :winkwink:

I wouldn't worry about 6 months ttc, especially with your third. Hormones seem to get a little out of whack after having kids for a lot of women so maybe the egg just gets a little harder to catch. Fingers crossed it won't take too much longer for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->