FertileCM

cissyhope

Pregnant with no 2
Reaction score
Has any one tried this supplement? its supposed to be good for improving quantity and quality of cm. Sounds to good to be true :shrug:

My GF has..and did get copious amounts of CM :).

Really? Never heard of it, i think i might need it...

It does sound very good?! dosent look like many people have heard of it?

i need to have a look again but i think it was Amazon! but was reading a report about it that was raving about it but i bought lots of different potions over the years,so just wanted to see if any one had any experience with it?

You buy it from www.fertilaid.com or www.fairhavenhealth.com I personally have used the Women's supplement and it did help me start ovulating again even my FSH tested very high. Even after stopping the supplement this cycle, I'm in good shape. My friends have used the stuff for the men. We'll see who winds up with :bfp:...I suspect we all will sooner or later.

Hang on :-k are we on about the same stuff? it looks different to me?

Fertile CM: Supplement to Support Fertile Cervical Mucus

^^^ was trying to do a link but dont think its worked but u can google it and see.

starsign thanks for info,i realise there are fertil aid and fertilecm :dohh: Do you take epo and anguscatus with it do you know? thanks x

I am confused now lol, will have a look at both.
I definitely need something as although temps show i ov i havent seen much EWCM in the last couple of cycles

I am confused now lol, will have a look at both.
I definitely need something as although temps show i ov i havent seen much EWCM in the last couple of cycles

Sorry :haha: i often confuse myself :roll: from what i can see, the fertiaid is supplements but the fertilecm is more for your CM and lining,which is what i want,so by the sounds of it,so do you :flower:

starsign thanks for info,i realise there are fertil aid and fertilecm :dohh: Do you take epo and anguscatus with it do you know? thanks x
FertileAid Women supplement already has vitex (AKA angus cactus). That's why I took the supplement b/c it was a pre-natal + RC/vitex help.

EPO- I wouldn't use..unless you already know it helps you w/ stuff like PMS. The FertilAid CM will give you the CM you want or you can just take things individually like L-arganine or use Mucinex. FertilAidCM improves acidity levels of the female CM..not just the amount. HTH

Thabks ladies, will try that! My EWCM seems to have dissappeared! Strange.

Cissyhope, thanks for telling us about this. Have you bought it? I will do to try it.

Sus09 im not sure,i need to work out the igredients as iv only just bought Zita west vitafem and vitafem boost,at the moment i think the only ingredient missing is the L-arganine so if the case ill just get some of that,not sure,will look more deeply after some zzzz Good luck and if you do get some,please let me know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->