Fertility app from playstore

BlueWater

Reaction score
Could anyone recommend me an app?

I just need one to record day 1 of my cycle, estimate ovulation and record days we baby dance.

I really like Fertility Friend. I use it on my Kindle... I think there's an app?

I use fertility friend as well. When I started ttc that was all I recorded. Now I track temps. It's a good and easy app to use.

I used to use ovia whilst ttc and still track my cycles with it. It gives you use full advice/infomatipn everyday.

But tbh I just downloaded all the ones I could find, tried them all out and deleted the ones I didn't like. They're all good for different things. I just found ovia the all round best for me.

I've used fertility friend for a few years, just started trying kindara for the last couple of weeks. Both are good.

I have ovia, fertility friend and period tracker. I find fertility friend the best as I've just started charting x

Another vote for fertility friend, it's so easy to use for tracking and charting. I tried ovia and I hated it, deleted after a week.

I use Glow, it even has a community similar to this one! It is pretty awesome :) & I also use Ovia, Kindara, and Fertility Friend. Yeah i went a lil crazy haha

I use Glow, it even has a community similar to this one! It is pretty awesome :) & I also use Ovia, Kindara, and Fertility Friend. Yeah i went a lil crazy haha

I use glow and fertility friend as well, I tried ovia and kindara and wasn't a big fan, I like glow because it tells you the percentage of the chance to conceive that day, lol

I think that Clue and Fertility Friend are the most recommend apps.
I really appreciate the interfaces of them. :)
Here is the article I read before, it did some comparison and features introduce.
Maybe you can find something interesting and more suitable for you!

If you want some extension functions or more accurate monitor, you can also tried OvaCue or Knowhen's ovulation app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->