fertility apps!

binxyboo

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I don't post here very much but I have been TTC #2 for nearly 12 months now and I have decided to get some OPKs and start temping and charting etc..
I use an app called WomanLog Pro (there is a free version called WomanLog Lite, but I went with the paid version). It has menstrual calenders, ovulation forecasts, temp charts, signs/symptoms notes, reminders etc.
So far, I am finding it very useful.

Any other apps out there that you guys would recommend?

Omg I was just about to come on here and ask the same thing...I currently use one called "Tamtris" and I've noticed it tells me when I ovulate....but NOT when my "window" is....so I want something that's more open ended....like have sex BETWEEN these days........thanks for posting! I think I'm gonna check out the one you suggested

I use fertilityfriend and I like it. It puts up cross hairs after you ovulate to read the chart more clearly. I use the free version now but if AF comes on the 16th I am switching to the paid version which does analysis based on your charting and you can look at other peoples charts for comparison, etc. I would definitely recommend it. I also see a lot of people using ovufriend on here.

I use Fertility Friend...I am currently using the paid version but probably won't renew at the end and just use the freebies since I don't temp and I don't need the analysis..just like to log everything somewhere :)

I use Ovufriend.com, this not an app, but I'm always online, so it's fine for me. I like it, because it's much more user friendly than ff and it's only for those ttc, so it has more tools helping to conceive. Now it's for free, because they are still in beta stage or something like that.

I use pink pad its free and I like it but havent tried others to compare

I use MyFertilityCharts (dot) com or My Fertility Charts in Google Play store. It was recommended to me by medical professionals and my OBGYN **LOVES** it... I can access from my phone, laptop, tablet, where ever and other people can log on as well (OH, OB if she wanted). I've printed the past months cycles and she has them in my chart as they're shaded in the months/windows. It tells me when I'm fertile, when I'm 'very fertile' and so on. The first few months were a free trial but to continue to get even more perks (overlaying of charts, comparisons, trends, etc.) I think I paid like $15 for 3 months... one thing I loved as well - it's not subject to my phone, so if I lost it or did a reset (which I just recently did) nothing was lost. :) HTH

Did I mention my OB loves it?! lol...You should have saw the first time I showed her everything on my phone, she was like WOW! She had her partner and nurse come look at my phone with her...lol. And the accuracy has been SPOT on also.

I use pink pad and ovulation/period tracker not to sure if either are right lol.

I have used Fertility friend - free one for one year and then recently switched to the VIP membership for a try. Free is totally worth it and the VIP does give you lots of access to others.

Recently tried Ovufriend - as suggested by Clara and since first cycle unsure about it, but love the lay out and colouring on it much better than FF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->