Fertility Candles

Amerail

Reaction score
Late last night I found this section of the forum and I was thrilled that there was a place to discuss the metaphysical. I was also happy to be able to do a couple readings for people who were interested and then I got to thinking, "There are a lot of people on here who are trying to conceive and have a child and I would be more than happy to help out." An idea popped into my head then and I looked over at my fiance and said, "Of course! Fertility candles!" I love alchemy and I have a knack for being creative and if there is one thing a Wiccan loves it's candles. I took the liberty of purchasing a candle making kit some time back and I could very well make fertility candles for those of you out there who would be interested in using them. They'd be free seeing as I refuse to make a profit off my 'magical' assistance (a personal rule I made to myself when I got into Wicca). My only requirement is that you pay shipping and handling if you want one. Since it's only an idea right now I'm not going to make any unless anyone wants one, so if you're interested speak up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->