Fertility clinic expectations and advice

Puddle06

Reaction score
I'm a young infertile female with PCO with a partner who sadly has inactive sperm. We have been trying over two years and have finally been referred privately to a fertility clinic. Pease is there anyone out there who can advise what to expect? Any support would be lovely and to talk to someone to share their success stories. Thank you

Hi,

I did not want to read and run.

I am also with a fertility clinic at the moment.

This is my second FS, the 1st one, I did not feel comfortable with, he just was very cold to me.

But my 2nd one is such a nice person.

When you go, tell them everything, from the time your started trying to what you have been taking, to what tests have been run on you and your husband.

Good Luck...

We started going but we didn't know what was wrong so it may be different for us. They asked lots of questions, did lots of blood tests and ultrasounds to determine the problem. once they didn't identify a problem I was able to do meds.

For you they may just recommend a procedure like IVF or IUI. Not familiar with your situation but if you require donor sperm or egg they will arrange that. Get familiar with what medical benefits you have because things can get expensive.

We tried the NHS feritility clinic and they were awful. So judging, and unhelpful. And they sent me for 3 wrong blood tests! When we went private, we loved it. So nice, so friendly, and the woman there, after discussing our problems, gave us everything we needed to try at home insem while we were having tests done and saving up for IUI. Turned out tis worked so we didn't need the clinic, but they were fab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->