Fertility Friend question (x-posted to TTC)

Elphaba

Reaction score
How much of a temp rise do you need for FF to detect ovulation?

I'm on CD22 and my temp has been rising by approx 0.1 degrees C every day since CD16. It's saying I've not ovulated yet - how much more does my temp need to continue rising by until it thinks I have? Is it possible I haven't OV'ed yet and does it matter if I don't until really close to my next period?

This is my chart
My Ovulation Chart

Any thoughts?!

Thanks girls!!!

K x

Looks promising to me! Thats a steep rise :D Mine looks like yours apart from the last bit, I'd take that as a good sign.

This is not something I have done as yet. I think I am not gonna chart for the first few months that I TTC but I think it would be worthwhile to see how it all works incase!!! It's all a bit of a mystery to me!!

Pluto-I noticed that you arent TTC for 6 months. Are you charting just so you know your cycles etc for when the time comes?

Cath x

This is not something I have done as yet. I think I am not gonna chart for the first few months that I TTC but I think it would be worthwhile to see how it all works incase!!! It's all a bit of a mystery to me!!

Pluto-I noticed that you arent TTC for 6 months. Are you charting just so you know your cycles etc for when the time comes?

Cath x

Yeah that was my plan, just so I get into the rhythm of knowing my body so I know when to get down to :sex: .... :rofl:

I know that if my temp rise isn't 'big' enough in 1 go then FF takes longer to recognise ovulation, generally FF doesn't confirm ovulation until 3 days post, but this cycle my FF didn't recognise ovulation until 5 days post.

did you get a positive OPK at any point?

Hi girls,

I tried removing all my negative OPKs from the chart (I never ever get a positive anyway so no point recording them really) and that's sorted it! FF now thinks I ovulated on CD16.

Hoping I'll have all this figured out by January. I'm not going to stress on it too much, though I'm actually finding it kind of fascinating to be finding out about my cycles like this, even aside from wanting to conceive.

K x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"